Monday, November 28, 2005

Cheaper Veggie Diesel May Change the Way We Drive

Cheaper Veggie Diesel May Change the Way We Drive

"Japanese scientists may have found a cheaper and more efficient way to produce biodiesel." Well good for them. Excuse me while I go and bury my head in the sand and deny the serious potential for resource depletion that faces us right now.

Now if somebody could please point me to a cheaper and more efficient, and let me add more effective, way to produce the toxic waste known as Henry the Adequate that would be really handy. I have to type all of those words, by hand. Not only that, I have to actually make up the sentences myself. What a drag.

Fortunately I don't have to worry about arcane concepts like plot, and characterisation, and theme, and good writing. Because that would be really difficult.

No comments: