Friday, December 16, 2005

End Procrastination Now!

The google ad says "End procrastination now", and I'm thinking about clicking on it, really I am. But what if it's some kind of a con or something and then what if it's one of those nasty websites that hijacks my wonderful Internet Exploiter browser, which is really secure and don't go letting those damn Mozilla users tell you any different, and then what if it turns out to be really really expensive and then I really need to buy it because of this procrastination problem I have and anyway who the hell do those guys think they are telling me I have a problem. Those bastards.

So, I'm thinking about clicking on the ad.

Anyway Here's a list of Gifts for Geeks. Extremely pathetic gifts, if you ask me, which seems unlikely.

10 comments:

Big Ben said...

A good line from Growing Pains, is when Carol says to Ben (great name) for him to stop procrastinating. Ben say, "you know about that!"

Ben said...

:)

Haven't seen the show. But maybe I will. One day. Or possibly not. I don't know.

Lorraine said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ben said...

You have to go to the "Template" tab and edit the template source manually.

For example in your template you will see the following text: "This is a paragraph of text that could go in the sidebar."

A line or two below this you see an empty line. This would be an ok spot to add your link, though you might also like it higher.

Lorraine said...

Hadn't tried that :)
Thanks Ben!

Lorraine said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lorraine said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ben said...

help4free

You can't just put the name of the blog. Need some code that tells the browser where to find the page.

On this page right now click "View" at the top, then "Page Source" (for Firefox. In IE there will be something similar). A new window should open with lots of html code in it. Search for help4free and you'll see the code that I've actually used.

Otherwise you might have to look online for some kind of html tutorial.

Lorraine said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lorraine said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.