Saturday, February 18, 2006

Blogexplosion Rides Again

And you thought my little tryst with Blogexplosion had come to an end. As if I could ever resist flogging a dead horse.

George mentioned Battle of the Blogs in the comments for my last post, and I thought "Hell, better give that a go!".

For ten credits I get a guaranteed fifteen page views, which is the best exchange rate available on Blogexplosion (that I'm aware of, but knowing my research skills...), and there's a chance I'll win my ten credits back, plus five. How could I resist? Results of Henry's first no-doubt-epic battle will be posted here soonish. Go to the battle of the blogs and vote for Henry, or the other guy, so the damn thing can end, goddamit. It's been sitting on three votes remaining for ages.

Then I went and did the unthinkable. I PAID ten bucks for one thousand credits. Shame.

UPDATE: HENRY THE ADEQUATE WINS!!!!!!!!!
Thank you to all who voted for me, and I will try to remain humble as my fame spreads accross the globe, devouring all other famousnesses in its path.

2 comments:

Miss Ann Thrope said...

yes but you don't do the rent your blog thing and I so want you to move in with me.

Ben said...

Yes you're right. I haven't tried the rent your blog thing.