- There are approximately two billion weblogs in existence.
- Henry the Adequate is one of those.
- Henry receives approximately two thousand hits per day.
- Henry the Adequate wins approximately the same number of Battle of the Blogs battles as it loses.
- Therefore Henry is an average weblog.
- Therefore Henry receives an average number of hits per day.
- Therefore there are approximately two thousand billion hits per day on weblogs. That's a lot of mouse clicks.
- Therefore weblog surfing is a major cause of lost productivity in the workplace.
Another pointless post on the road to obscurity.