Saturday, March 25, 2006

The Strange and Mysterious Blog Rental Experience

Presumably people are just not reading the bit where it says "This blog gets one or two hits each day and is rarely updated. You would have to be some kind of moron to rent this blog."

Yes, your favourite non-tech blog is once again up for rent, and I have four bids. Of these my favourite is nitevilla.net. But, given the above truths, should I be renting to my most liked, or most disliked blog? Appearing as a tenant on this page is the equivalent of posting a large sign above your head, proudly announcing "I am a moron, and I enjoy giving away my blogexplosion credits for little or no return."

Repeat after me... "This blog gets one or two hits each day and is rarely updated. You would have to be some kind of moron to rent space on this blog."

...

So, after much intense consideration I have decided to go with Nitevilla.net. Go and take a look at his place. Tell him you don't think he's a moron. Ask why he bought space on the least popular blog in the universe. Hey, that's pretty catchy. "The Least Popular Blog in the Universe". I Like it. Yes I do.

4 comments:

Scott said...

The reason I wanted to rent a spot on "The Least Popular Blog in the Universe"? Because now I can say I have not only visited, but wasted (valuable?) blogexplosion credits.

So you see, I may be some kind of moron, well OK I am. But I did achieve my goal. ;)

Ben said...

Excellent. Achieving goals is important. Now, make sure you visit my tenant while you're here, won't you.

Miss Ann Thrope said...

i read but then I'm a moron who would read the back of a cereal box if you wrote it.

It's true. I have no life. It's totally not my fault.

Ben said...

lol. Having a life is waaaay overrated. Or so I've heard.