Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Welcome to the Wilderness, Rob

I have selected a tenant from the five bids. You will see a thumbnail just below my profile on the right.

Strangely enough Rob in China is not a moron - or does not appear to be, so his decision to bid on this blog is mysterious indeed. Rob describes himself thus: "I report those weird, wacky, odd, and strange news stories that don't get much mainstream coverage and then I add my own special photos to them".

It is a reasonably accurate description. Clicking on the thumbnail will open a new window, or a tab, depending on your browser settings. Clicking the link above will open the page in the current window and tab. You are encouraged to so click.

2 comments:

Rob in China said...

Thanks for the warm welcome (I think? lol) It is true, I have been called a moron by my mother more then once in my life, especially after hearing that I was going to wander around China, apparently for no good reason. Thanks for having me, I feel right at home

Rob in China

Ben said...

:) You're welcome. I am sure both of my readers will visit you. Possibly even twice.