Monday, June 19, 2006

Blog Rental

Here I am again, renting my blog to some unsuspecting victim tenant.

This time it is Recommended, a blog I really admire. So, you've got to ask yourself why? Why bid on this most unattractive piece of real estate?

Once again, here is the description I use to elicit tenants:
"This blog gets one or two hits each day and is rarely updated. You would have to be some kind of moron to rent space on this blog."

Kind of embarassing really. Please go and visit Recommended and offer your commiserations.

5 comments:

Lorraine said...

I offer YOU my commiserations. You've already done recommended...

Ben said...

Not here. That was someplace else

Lorraine said...

that is true indeed, my bad!

keith said...

Wow, I'm in an elite crowd of one or two hits per day!

Ben said...

Yeah, I am really fucking exclusive.