Friday, December 29, 2006

Free Laptops from Microsoft

http://www.istartedsomething.com/20061227/microsoft-free-ferrari/ reveals that certain bloggers are receiving free high-end laptop computers from Microsoft.

So where's my free laptop, Mr Gates? Here on my extremely popular Microsoft shill site I am saying nice things about MS all the time, as I'm sure both of my readers would gladly attest.

For example: http://benhay.blogspot.com/2006/11/vista-crippleware.html in which I said, "People are going to want to buy this".

Also, this article about Vista, in which I say, "You know you want it."

See, I am totally pro-Microsoft, and completely deserving of free stuff.

4 comments:

Lorraine said...

I get free laptops all the time, and then comes the crushing disappointment: You must be 18..., crap

Lorraine said...

and may 2007 bring you tons of techno goody stuff LOL

Ben said...

Well I'd settle for a free lapdance...

Lorraine said...

You're just about to get the lap dance of your dream, when suddenly...